The cottage is currently used as the owner’s residence. When it is available for renting the following apply:
- No Smoking
- No Children
- No Pets
- Not Wheel Chair accessible
Rental for one to two people
- Open space with Full bed in loft.
- 1 Bathroom – Tub, pedestal sink, toilet
Linens and towels provided. Guests are treated to locally made artisan-made soaps and sprays. Other amenities include hair dryer, iron/ironing board, chest of drawers, and plenty of closet hanging space.
- Everything needed to create a home-cooked meal
- Coffee maker, coffee grinder, blender, a wide assortment of dishes, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils, cloth napkins.
- Guests are treated to locally roasted Bonne Terre blend Reve coffee.
- Recycling bins and kitchen compost pail provided.
- Dining room table seats two.
Set near the front of our ten-acre farm, there is a wrap-around porch and shaded outdoor sitting areas for bird-watching and enjoying the outdoors. Porch swing for morning or afternoon coffee and outdoor seating.
- Television with local channels and internet
- An assortment of books, many about and written by Louisiana authors
- Regional magazines
- DVDs and local music (Vinyl and CDs)
- Turntable, CD player and Radio